Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Copper Boom!

Okay, so my cute neighbor invited me to a Mary Kay party on facebook today (she invited me on facebook, the party is at her house, not actually being held on facebook...ha ha). I declined because I literally have pretty close to a year supply of Mary Kay cleanser, moisturizer, night solution, microderm abrasion, make-up, and various other garb I use regularly on hand here at home. No joke. First of all, I have to agree with Rory (of the Gilmore Girls...and don't mock me for quoting a fictional character) “When did I become one of those girls with dozens of beauty products, none of which are expendable? It used to be a touch of mascara, dab of Coppertone, zip, bam, boom, out the door.” But not only do I have a year supply of all this stuff, but do you know what I don't have a year supply of...um, food storage. How messed up is that?? I think I could at least make it several months with my stock of hair products too, and definitely with shower gel and lotion...but that's where it ends. Oh wait, Daisy would survive a disaster (only because they were out of 5 pound bags of dog food in the variety I buy so I bought 15 pounds on Saturday), but me, no. But don't worry...my hair and face would look great...you know, until I died. Nice.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You and me both. I have enough eye shadow to make MANY people look fabulous. Maybe I can trade makeovers for food????

Michelle W. Nate said...

Your so funny. If you want a copy of the list I have to help you get started on your food storage and other supplies let me know. It is a week by week shopping guide. There is also a blog that I look at on occasion. Let me know. I'm trying to do better about that too.

Adam and Cassie said...

Nerd!!!!

Bronda Bailey said...

I've read that dog food is actually quite nutritious and in a pinch you could survive off that!

kaTie said...

so stinkin' funny!!!