
I was thinking about my rural phase today and reminiscing about some of my past ridiculous phases. I decided the best one was when I decided I should buy an Airstream trailer and live in an RV park. This is because I figured I could live in Oregon in the summers, and Idaho/Utah during the school year. It was just non-committal enough to sound good to me! The best part?? I'm still getting emails from the RV dealership...ha ha ha ha. How funny is that?? I really thought it was brilliant at the time.
On the other hand...come to think of it...perhaps it was kind of a good idea afterall. I could live somewhere rural in my trailer...best of both worlds! Why did I ditch it?? Perhaps I should bring it back?? Oh yeah, I remember...they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I forgot. Oh, and I am not really the livin' in a campground kinda girl, am I?? Well, maybe I could change???

1 comments:
You are soooooo funny. I think that the whole living in a silver trailer phase is a result of watching too much Greys Anatomy!!
Post a Comment