Saturday, April 25, 2009

He's nine!

My oldest nephew turns 9 today! Last night we went to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants, just him and the "grown-ups". It was so fun to spend time with him! He was really surprised when they brought him a free dessert and sang to him in Portuguese. You can tell by the shocked expression on his face in the picture!

He is really smart, does well in school, and loves to read. He wants to be a scientist (specifically a paleontologist or entomologist) when he grows up.

I love you buddy, and am very proud of the wonderful young man you are becoming. I am so thankful to have you as my nephew! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

1 comments:

The Grush's said...

So this comment isn't about this post but I just had to tell you I had a great laugh reading through several of your posts. It reminded me of those days back in school when I swear I could hear you and Jason always laughing about something.