I have to introduce myself? Goodness, I would think that everyone reading my blog probably knows me. Oh, unless I have a cyber stalker! Well...cyber stalker, my name is Juli.
Fifteen interesting facts...
- My worst fear is driving off the road into some body of water.
- When I was a kid, I assumed I'd die before I ever made it to 30...apparently I was wrong.
- It bothers me when people use poor grammar or misspell words.
- The first CD I owned was Celine Dion's "The Colour of My Love". I got it for Easter when I was in Jr. High and the songs on it still remind me of spring.
- I have expensive taste but I live on a school teacher's salary. Clearly this is a problem.
- I am afraid of commitment (so the fact that I'm going to be a home owner in 9 days has me REALLY freaked out!) and the older I get, the more afraid of it I am.
- I over think (and "over feel") pretty much everything.
- I am a sucker for good advertising. I fall for all the marketing tricks you learn in your 7th grade business class. And to top it all off, sometimes I buy things just to reward them for their excellent marketing.
- I kiss my dog on the lips.
- I am definitely NOT a morning person.
- St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday.
- I like to fall asleep with the T.V. on.
- I broke both my legs...24 hours apart.
- After writing #4, I am now listening to that while finishing this post.
- I own cowboy boots and listen to country music more than anything else. I blame Idaho.
A recent photo of me...

3 comments:
Gotta love ya, Juli!
Too funny! It took me a minute to realize what you had on your hands. I thought you were holding puppies or something!
I over think and over feel everything too! I can out worry just about anyone and it doesn't take much for me to feel guilty about something. Just thought I'd share a few facts about me with you!
Post a Comment