Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two's company?

I'm considering getting another dog. I don't know if it'd be a good idea or not. Would Daisy be jealous or would she be glad to have someone to play with? I found a dog that will be ready to go to it's new home just in time for my birthday.

Meet Chloe...



She's a Shorkie (Yorkie Terrier/Shih Tzu mix) so she'd be a lot like Daisy, only smaller (Daisy is Weshi which is a Westie Terrier/Shih Tzu mix). She actually looks JUST LIKE Daisy when she was a little puppy. :) Seriously, they could be twins. But Daisy is 16 pounds and this little one should grow to be between 5 and 7 pounds.

Anyway, I haven't decided...nor have I convinced my parents (since I live at their house and all). Truly, at the moment I'm leaning towards "no", but I guess we'll see. I'm just thinking about it. I have to do that periodically with dogs, houses, and new cars. Perhaps I crave change?

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Call me! 435.232.4296. I love having 2 dogs although I will warn you it is tough for the first few weeks, but soo worth it. Copper loves the new dog now and they are bestest friends! Good luck, let me know what you do!