Friday, August 15, 2008
I-15
I have been thinking about this for a couple months now, which is honestly kinda sad, but I need to get it all out once and for all. On I-15 between Willard and Brigham the freeway is such that I feel as though my tires are going to explode or fall off my car. For those of you Northern Utah natives, you know what I mean don't you? It's terrible! And although I know that it is the freeway and not my car, every time I drive there I have a brief panic moment where I wonder if I should pull over and check my tires. I have discussed this with a few people and they agree. It's kinda funny really. I can fully admit that I am paranoid when it comes to tires because I have had a blow out twice in my life and it was terrifying both times. So, I probably worry about this and think about it more than necessary...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment