It's been nearly two years since I last posted. That's pretty lame, eh? Well, I have been thinking that blogging is something I really enjoyed and I should probably get back to it. I considered starting a new blog, just to kind of start over, but, well, this one is here and it has a fair amount on it. So, I decided to just get back to this one and admit my lameness at having stopped blogging for so long.
My life has been beyond interesting the past two years. I've considered writing a book, because much of it is so crazy it would make excellent material for a memoir. Perhaps I'll even have some catch-up posts on here to share some of the past couple years as time goes on...or perhaps not. Either way, I'll try to be less lame, so there's that. :)
I just had a birthday...and as long as I'm getting back to things that I once enjoyed but stopped doing and want to do again, I better get back to my birthday bucket list. So, here you have it, 10 things I want to do before my next birthday.
1. Bonfire on the Beach
2. Go on a sunrise hike
3. Visit the Bayou in Louisiana
4. Attend the annual sandcastle competition in Cannon Beach, Oregon
5. Learn to meditate
6. Blog at least once a week all year
7. Fly a kite on the beach
8. Go to the Alamo
9. See puffins in the wild
10. Put some of my school things on teacherspayteachers.com to sell
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment