1 - I played Christmas music with a friend (thanks, Juanita!)
2 - attended the famous Garland Faculty Christmas Party (I now see why it's famous! Loved it!)
3 - watched Muppet Christmas Carol with Noah and Cassie
4 - curled up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate to watch The First Presidency's Christmas Devotional
This week, I have much to look forward to!
5 - Fantasy at the Bay
6 - attend my ward Relief Society Christmas activity
7 - read a Christmas story
8 - wrap presents
9 - attend my ward Christmas party
10 - spend the afternoon in Salt Lake with Dale
11 - have dinner with my family
I can only plan a week at a time, so that's what I have for now! I am excited to make sure I don't let the season slip by without taking time to enjoy it.

3 comments:
You should come spend an evening (or whenever) with us! We could make something YUMMY or do something fun with the kids!
Tersa, absolutely! Sounds like a plan!
My favorite christmas story is "A Stranger For Christmas" by Lynne Pearson. It totally gets me in the Christmas spirit better than anything! You'll have to spend some of your Christmas Break free time visiting us! ;-)
WV: sneskee, like you have to be "sneskee" to catch Santa! Ha ha!
Post a Comment