Monday, September 19, 2011

My new obsession

My name is Juli and I am addicted to teacher blogs. Honestly, how did I not know about these before? Oh right, everything worth looking at on the internet was blocked at my old school. Well now I am in a better place and I have discovered teacher blogs (thanks to my team for that). I L.O.V.E. them! I am not sure I have enough time, or stuff to offer, to start one, but I will probably include some of my teacher things here. Plus, that is a HUGE part of my life, since all I do these days is sleep, eat, breathe, and live 1st grade. :)

So, things are going well. Just SUPER busy with my little kiddos. They are a bundle of fun!

Peach Days has come and gone, I saw Mary Poppins the Broadway Musical in Salt Lake, and Ian an CoyLou got married in the Rexburg and it was a beautiful day. I also managed a quick trip to Soda Springs, Idaho to see my Idaho gals (well, some of them). We had a BBQ, they listened to me babble on about my new school and all the things I've learned on teacher blogs, and then Chels and I went to Lava to play bingo. Too much fun!

Here are some random photos from my phone from the past few weeks...

The bride and groom playing wiffle ball between the luncheon and the reception.


The geyser in Soda.


The bingo guy...doesn't he look like a bingo guy??


A couple of our bingo cards.


Well, that's all for now, stay tuned!

1 comments:

Brian and Michelle said...

What happened with that meeting with your bishopric?