Monday, September 6, 2010

Oregon Coast


In August my parents, Daisy, and I took a trip to the Oregon Coast. We love it there because it's so beautiful and relaxing. We figured it would be our last trip there for a very long time, since our new destination of choice is Alabama. We decided to head to a different area of the coast than we usually visit...to see some new places. It was awesome as usual.

Daisy enjoyed the trip, of course. She loves seeing new places.


She likes relaxing in the hotel room (as opposed to her busy life filled with relaxing at home).


She loves to feel the ocean breeze in her hair.


But her favorite thing is to play on the beach. A game of fetch followed by running around in circles and digging is always a great way to spend the afternoon.


We hiked to Heceta Head Lighthouse. It was BEAUTIFUL!



Then we stopped to take a photo of it from a distance.



Of course, what's a trip to the Oregon Coast without eating at Mo's? See how my dad looks all happy? That's why we go to Oregon...it's relaxing and you just can't help but feel good when you are there. Perhaps the Mo's famous clam chowder he's eating helped the smile a bit too.


And yes, I realize I just chronicled my vacation almost entirely with photos of my dog. Clearly I need children. :)

0 comments: