Okay, so my blog has been terribly neglected. I swear, I'm not boring...I'm just so busy NOT being boring to blog about all the not boring things I do. Okay, so really the thing is that I've been terrible about taking pictures lately and it seems kinda lame to write blog posts about my awesome adventures when I don't have a cool photo to go with it.
So here's a bit of an update...
Alien's attacked Northern Utah, and apparently Cassie and I were the only ones who seemed to be alarmed by this. I have recently started watching How I Met Your Mother and have been sucked into the awesomeness. I drank leprechaun juice on St. Patrick's Day and my left foot turned green. I read The Boxcar Children with my class and had a great time revisiting my childhood. I ate dinner in a cave with pirates and then watched a Japanese film about a goldfish that had a real face. We start our 4th term at school on Tuesday which means I only have a few weeks to be sure no child is left behind. And finally, spring break is in 1 week and Daisy, my mom, and I are going to the Oregon Coast and I can hardly wait!
See...I told you I'm not boring.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your foot turned green?
That is quite the not-boring recap!
I don't find you boring at all! Hope you have a great time on the coast.
I do need to hear about this foot thing. I am with you... I hadn't blogged until just 2 seconds ago. Not boring anymore :)
Post a Comment