In honor of Thanksgiving (which was fabulous by the way, because my whole family was here and they pretty much rock), I figured I'd make a list of 10 (because lists should always have 10 items right?? who knows why) things I'm grateful for. So here you have it, 10 things I'm grateful for right this minute...
1. The Gospel
2. my crazy awesome family
3. a warm puppy of my very own
4. amazing friends
5. the best job of all time
6. my cute, reliable, and fun car
7. a super comfy bed
8. good books
9. pajama pants
10. Steve Jobs
Speaking of Steve Jobs...here is a great quote from him that I find rather appropriate for me at the moment.
"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment