Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A change of plans

Okay, so I thought I was going to take a cruise over spring break when I made my list of things to do before I turn 30. This would free up some days I could take off to go to Disneyland in December. It turns out cruises were a lot cheaper in the fall. Also, some of my family (one brother, one sister in law, and a niece to be exact) could come if we went in the fall. So we're leaving on Halloween. Because I'll have to take a week off of school (sad face) I won't be able to go in December. So...that item gets kicked back to "before 31" and I have to pick something new. So, after much deliberation I have decided to bump up "go to Mexico" to the before 30 list. This is awfully wise on my part since I am going to Mexico on my cruise anyway! Trust me, this is not cheating. I know because I make the rules and I say that this is totally fair. :)

4 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Ha! So funny! I love your ideas of things to do before 30. Wish I could do that. I only have days now before my birthday. Guess a trip to England or a cruise or something is out of the question. :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Very efficient.

Post lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Cheater!!

Becky said...

How fun, I've been watching your ticker.. so jealous. lol

Rules are the best when you make them yourself. Two birds with one stone!! Take THAT, List!!! :-Dw